WEBSITE MAINTENANCE: Sneaker supports clients with website maintenance - from small requests to more complex development updates.
We have been developing websites for more than 20 years, working on over 200 websites, and assist small and big clients with website maintenance. We've got you covered. Any website update or change is easy for us - we can help you get it done quickly.
We also can maintain your website if it's in:
WordPress Website Maintenance
Are you tired of keeping up with the latest WordPress updates and want to focus on growing your business? Let us take care of the maintenance for you. We are an experienced Web Development Team that can take care of your WordPress website while you do what you do best!
Sneaker started as a Web Development Company in Houston, Texas in 2003. Over the years, our ever growing client base has not just needed ground-up web development but also support with updating small and large WordPress websites which we either created for them or inherited in one way or another. We can help you lighten the load and shift your focus from taking care of the backend, to helping your customers.
Some of the items on our maintenance list are:
- updating plugins
- updating WordPress core
- assistance when the website is down
- performance monitoring
- hack prevention
- malware cleaning & removal
- help with email issues
- help with DNS issues
- SSL certificate - buy & install
But we don't stop here - anything you need us to do on your website, we can do it!
Website Maintenance - How We Invoice
We offer two different approaches to website maintenance:
- Hourly Rate - this is a good way to get to know us. You give us a list of what you need us to do, we give you an estimate and charge you an hourly rate. With this option, you minimize surprises and know what we are doing. Of course, we will let you know if we come across anything that we think needs fixing or updating. The downside of this method is that if you aren't guaranteeing a fixed amount of work, clients with maintenance contracts will have priority over our development team.
- Prepaid Maintenance Contract - you buy hours from us at a reduced rate, and you get first priority from us.
- The rate will depend on how many hours you need. The more hours you buy, the lower the hourly rate.
- We have you sign a maintenance contract which lays out how many hours per month we will be working on your website and what work we will be performing.
- At the beginning of each subsequent month, you will receive an invoice/statement which will show the work we performed.
- We also keep track of how many hours we work each month on your website, how much we spent on expenses (like buying an SSL certificate or a plugin) and how much is left from the initial budget.
- We make it very clear in our contract that maintenance is just that. Any new development our clients request will get estimated first and has to be approved by the client.
Are you interested in working with us? Give us a call today at (713) 502-3700 and let us know how we can help you!